Of German decent but a Mitchy girl born and bred so this area has always been home.
I come from a long background in competitive sports, competing at State and National Level and have been lifting weights for my respective sports since the age of 14.
From 1989 to 2000 I spent travelling overseas and on my return concentrated on a career within the health & fitness industry.
In 2013, I added Remedial Massage to my portfolio and have worked with the Brisbane Broncos and currently treat alongside a physiotherapist in Ashgrove.
I am engaged to Pat and we have no children but a 4 year old Rottweiler called Kyza and a 3 legged cat called Spider which is enough (I take my hat off to those parents out there). When we get the time we like to get our “hippies” on and travel around Australia in our Motor home taking our beautiful animals with us.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Cert IV & Diploma in Remedial Massage (health fund provider)
- Cert IV in Workplace training and Assessment
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Level 1 Boxing Coach
- Level 1 Swimming Coach
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
My Life achievements / highlights
- Schoolgirls Rep for Athletics, Swimming, Netball and Softball
- 8 x Qld Titles in Body Sculpting
- 1 x Australian Title in Body Sculpting
- 1 x Competitive Boxing Fight
- National Presenter for Punch/Punchfit. Training and Certifying Personal Trainers in the art of Boxing
Be part of a supportive culture where every person is welcomed regardless of their fitness ability... we all have to start somewhere!
Yes, we've created an amazing culture and our training is highly successful. Yes, our clients love it and have lot's of fun! Yes, IT IS hard work and the rewards and benefits speak louder than words!