Grew up in the Yarra Valley wine region of Victoria on the family orchard. Youngest of 5 children and like my brothers, played competitive sport from a young age at a representative level.
After high school I was unable to get into the Uni course I wanted….. Probably too much sport and not enough study!! So instead decided to join the Army at 19.
I studied the "university of life" for the next 20 years, 10 as an infantry soldier and 10 years as a Physical Training Instructor (PTI).
This took me all around the globe and I gained invaluable experience and exposure to learning and understanding a lot about myself and those close around me.
In 1995 I met my wife to be Alison and we just clicked from the beginning. Married in 1997 and have two beautiful teenage daughters.
Discharged from Army in 2011 and started Boot Camp Enoggera. Then in July 2015 purchased Resultz Personal Training, rebranded to Resultz Gym and developed it to what it is today.
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Level 1 Metabolic Precision - Metabolic Nutritionist Certification
- Level 2 Metabolic Precision - Transformation Specialist Certification
- Level 3 Metabolic Precision - Athletic Conditioning Specialist Certification
- Cert IV & Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
My Life achievements / highlights
- 2008 QLD Half marathon and Marathon Champion
- 2009 QLD Male representative for the Osaka International marathon 7th place (Japan)
- 2013 QLD Male representative for the Osaka International marathon 4th place (Japan)
- 2013 Member of the winning QLD National marathon team. Sydney marathon
- Marrying my amazing wife
Be part of a supportive culture where every person is welcomed regardless of their fitness ability... we all have to start somewhere!
Yes, we've created an amazing culture and our training is highly successful. Yes, our clients love it and have lot's of fun! Yes, IT IS hard work and the rewards and benefits speak louder than words!