Boot Camp Class Schedule
The below schedule outlines the 10 scheduled Boot Camp group training sessions Resultz Gym conducts per week. You will find timings, locations, instructor, and type of session included in the schedule (simply hover over the class for further information). For more information on our group training membership including price and levels of membership, click on the details below
- 6:00 to 6:45 Strength Training with Mat at Enoggera A Partner based session with a focus on building strength. Think you can't do a chin up.... Think again! This is where your partner comes in and their focus is to ensure you get the most out of your workout. You'll do push-ups like you've never done before and there is always a huge emphasis on technique during strength sessions.
- 18:30 to 19:15 Strength Training with Mat at Resultz Gym A Partner based session with a focus on building strength. Think you can't do a chin up.... Think again! This is where your partner comes in and their focus is to ensure you get the most out of your workout. You'll do push-ups like you've never done before and there is always a huge emphasis on technique during strength sessions.
- 6:00 to 6:45 Tabata with Mat at Resultz Gym High intensity Tabata session. 20sec:10sec work rest ratio..... most of the time anyway. We always mix it up and the clock is always on. The stronger participants as well as the not so strong participants always get an amazing workout during our Tuesday morning torture...... I mean tabata session 😉
- 19:00 to 19:45 Agility training with Cody at Enoggera Learn how to hunt prey like a leopard... Well, sort of! Marko has an amazing arsenal of agility based sessions that will push you to the extreme regardless of what fitness level you are. A great session that burns a bucketload of fat. Impress your friends with your new catlike reflexes.
- 6:00 to 6:45 AMRAP with Mat at Enoggera A high intensity fun workout. Getting through as many rounds as possible in the given timeframe. Every couple of months we drop in everyone's favourite..... 100 CLUB.
- 18:30 to 19:15 Boxing for fitness with Heidi at Resultz Gym Heidi is a guru Punchfit instructor who also has some professional bouts under her belt. Don't let her petite frame and blonde hair fool you..... You will walk out feeling like you've gone 10 rounds with Muhammad Ali.
- 6:00 to 6:45 Spin & Circuit with Mat at Resultz Gym You've heard of Tour de France... Welcome to Tour de Resultz with a twist. You will get plenty of spin bike action and expect some other special surprises thrown in to feel that all over deep burn!
- 19:00 to 19:45 Overload Training with Cody at Enoggera Our overload training is specifically designed to place load, more load, and then extra load to create overload for your muscular and energy systems. You see, applying overload when training is one of the most efficient ways to create a fitter, leaner, and healthier you.
- 6:00 to 6:45 Boxing for fitness with Mat at Enoggera Find yourself a partner, hand wraps on and Glove up! This high intensity boxing session will get the blood pumping, and the shoulders burning. Expect plenty of abdominal and a good dose of legs thrown in for good measure. Chances are, you will have "Eye of the Tiger" pumping out of the stereo to rock your workout!
Green Boot Camps conducted at Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic school (OLA) - 9 Hurdcotte Street Enoggera
Orange Boot Camps conducted at Resultz Gym - 280 Stafford Rd, Stafford
**Saturday Boot Camps from Oct 2017 to Mar 2018 will commence at 6:30am for 45 min. We will revert back to 7am on the first Saturday in April.
Our last session for 2018 is Saturday 22 Dec